Monday, January 5, 2009

This is my first blog post. I am in Florida and it is hot. You can't do this in Utah!


Last night my dad decided to burn down our house and yard. Actually, he was trying to only burn the brush pile. Here is a picture.

This was really fun. But, we went away to take my cousin home. My dad thought the fire was out. It was not. The next day our yard looked like this.
I really like ecology, birds, plants, and other animals. I like to study them. Here are some friends of mine. They are salmon that spawned and died. Their bodies provided food for other animals in the stream. That is what ecology is all about, interactions between living things and the environment.

Here are some more of my friends.

A few months ago, I went to Montana and saw a bighorn sheep.

I also like to ride my bicycle.

Thanks for reading. I will blog again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Lupine, you rock- you little blogger, you!
    Love the picture of you with your bike.
    Were the dead Salmon really smelly???

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.
    I like the stream-of-consciousness blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Lupine! Nice Blog! Loved the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Julianne and Silvia for reading! The salmon were not stinky.

    ReplyDelete